Friday, 13 May 2016

ART EVERYWHERE































Good afternoon guys!

Last friday me & my friend went for a walk on the river (Rhein) near my home. We went to a cafe and I loved it. It was very cozy there and the food was delish. Many paintings were also on the tables to see.

After filling our tummies at Vreiheit, I saw a small shop on the way home. There were a lot of small and big creative things. It was a good time to buy a gift for my mom for Mother's Day.

The walk through the castle park in cologne was interesting too - thanks to some artworks. It was a funny day but my feet hurt so much, because I had the wrong shoes on man! But then we took the car home hehe.

You know what I noticed? Art is everywhere.

Hope you guys liked this post!


Love, Umanya

No comments:

Post a Comment