Wednesday, 15 June 2016

TUTORIAL | COCO CHANEL






FINALLY!!! 
At the beginning of the year I made some plans for 2016 and one of them is to make a tutorial so here it is! I got so many lovely comments on my blog post Coco Chanel on Instagram that I decided to make a little quick tutorial. I was a bit nervous and excited at first, but then totally involved in my drawing. I really enjoyed it and I hope you guys do too. Stay tuned for more videos in the future. As always, I appreciate all the love and support for Almanya Arts. And of course, the likes and kind words you share with me on Instagram. May God bless you all. 
Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome ! I'm artist myself , but this way head my league ... Keep up the good work .Great post , great pictures .... I look forward to your future posts =)
    Hira Nazim
    http://www.hirascabin.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you very much for your kind and heartfelt words!! <3 I'll take a look at your blog X

      Delete